Cashew Sour Cream
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain the cashews and dry thoroughly.
- Place the cashews in food processor and blend them until they are ground up into a meal.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until you have a thick, creamy texture. Taste for seasonings, adding additional salt if needed.