- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon blue spirulina powder.
- Toppings: remaining mango, sliced; fruits; puffed quinoa; tahini; edible flowers
- Stand the mango on a cutting board, stem end down, and cut down through the mango. You'll be using the larger oval sections of the mango (the "cheeks").
- Reserve the smaller sections of the mango for fruit topping.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the mango cheeks.
- In a blender, combine the plant-based milk, yogurt, chia seeds, dates and vanilla until well combined and the texture mimics soaked chia pudding.
- To make blue chia pudding, blend in the blue spirulina powder.
- Pour chia pudding into scooped out mango boats.
- Add toppings of choice.
Mango Boats with Instant Chia Pudding
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo