Peanut Butter & Jelly Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 1 medium sweet potato,
- Plant-based yogurt (almond milk, coconut, soy)
- Natural peanut butter
- Jelly or jam
- Toppings: shredded coconut, seeds or nuts of choice
1. Scrub your sweet potato and prick it all over with a fork or knife. Then wrap it in a damp paper towel.
2. Microwave sweet potato on high heat for 4 minutes, rotating the potato every minute or so. You may need to cook your potato for more or less time depending on the strength of your microwave.
3. Slice your cooked potato in half or just cut a slit in the top. Spread on some yogurt, then peanut butter and jelly.
4. Garnish with toppings of your choice.