Protein Peanut Butter Banana Boats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4-6 tablespoons plant-based protein powder (I use this brand)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- Toppings: berries, shredded coconut, puffed quinoa, sesame seeds, vegan chocolate chips, crushed Oreos (not-gluten-free), melted dark chocolate
- Whisk together almond milk, protein powder, cinnamon, maple syrup and peanut butter until well incorporated and smooth. The final texture should resemble a thick frosting.
- With the peel still on, slice banana in half vertically. Pop banana halves out of the peel. Lather peanut butter spread on top of bananas and add toppings of choice.