Pumpkin Spice Porridge
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups almond milk + a few extra spoons
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large ripe banana
- 4 dates
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Garnishes: fresh fruit, tahini, pumpkin seeds, puffed quinoa
- Mash the banana.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the oats, milk, pumpkin puree, mashed banana, dates, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes until thick and creamy and oats are cooked.
- Pour a few spoons of almond milk on top of porridge and add desired toppings.