Raspberry Chia Jam
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo
Makes about 1 cup of jam
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat and add the raspberries. Cook for 5-7 minutes until they are softened and broken down, then smash them with the back of a fork.
- Turn off the heat and add the maple syrup, chia seeds, and orange zest and stir well. Return the heat to low and stir for another 2 minutes until thickened. Turn off the heat and let sit for 5 minutes. The jam will get even thicker as it rests in the fridge.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.