Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao butter
- 3-4 tablespoons of raw agave syrup
- Melt raw cacao butter over a double boiler.
- Mix raw cacao butter with coconut butter and agave syrup in a food processor until thoroughly combined and smooth until it has the texture of melted chocolate.
- Pour the white chocolate onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray in a thin layer. Place in the freezer for 2 hours to harden.
- Thaw for 20 minutes before cutting into shapes using cookie cutters. Or just break it into pieces and eat as is!