Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Bites*
Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo
Makes 24 1" bites
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Soak the dates for 10 minutes in warm water to soften and then drain and pat dry thoroughly. You can omit this step if you have a high-speed food processor.
- Add the cashews to a food processor and blend for 30 seconds until no large pieces remain.
- Then add the dates, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend until combined and a sticky dough forms.
- Fold in the raw cacao nibs using a rubber spatula or your hands.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls.
- Place the coconut flakes on a plate or cutting board and roll the bites in the coconut to stick.
- Keep refrigerated until you're ready to eat them.
*Recipe from Figberry, the DIY snack kit company I co-founded