Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 4 red tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped roughly
- 1 small English cucumber, diced
- 3 shallots, chopped roughly
- 2 small garlic cloves, chopped roughly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Garnishes: cherry tomatoes, radishes, basil, parsley, vegan yogurt or sour cream
- In a blender or food processor, puree the tomatoes and watermelon. Pour in the apple cider vinegar and olive oil and pulse.
- Add the bel pepper, cucumber, shallots, and garlic and salt and pepper. Puree until smooth and taste for seasonings.
- Garnish as desired.